Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Miley Cyrus Laughs Off Marriage Rumors


Miley Cyrus is sick of all the rumors surrounding her personal life -- the latest of which have the 'Can't Be Tamed' singer walking down the aisle. In a nearly 10-minute video blog on YouTube, she went through a checklist of stories that have been written about her.

"I wanna start off with no, I'm not engaged, or no, I'm not getting married anytime soon," the singer, 17, said.

"So many people are like, 'Miley, you know, needs commitment ... so Miley should do this and this.' Miley doesn't need to do anything but sit and chill and enjoy life and make good music."

"First of all, I'm 17 -- ridiculous," the former Disney darling said of the possibility of impending nuptials to on-again, off-again boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The pair reportedly rekindled their romance earlier this month after a brief split .

"And second of all, it's like, I've just got so much work I wanna get done ... there's no way. No way."

Although online blogs claim she and Liam are moving in together, she denied that as well. "I'm not living with anybody -- that's, I think, a rumor that's been going on since I got my very first boyfriend ever," she said.

"I still live at home, still live with my mom, my dad, my family -- no one's here with us, just my family."

No comments:

Post a Comment